Am I the right photographer for you?
Finding the right photographer can be a hard task. That said, as long as you’re sensible and love the work they produce and how they produce it, then you shouldn’t go wrong.
Hopefully, this page will help you decide if I am the right photographer for your wedding or elopement.
I only photograph a maximum of 35 weddings per year. I do this so that I can give you all the time you need, while also remaining productive and efficient with delivering your photos.
Why do I limit the amount of weddings I photograph?
Well, when I was first starting out, I was working with a photographer who did over 100 weddings per year. We were in the car one day and I asked what the couple’s names were and the reply floored me.
“I don’t know, have a look at the bit of paper.”
Right there and then, I decided I was never going to do so many weddings that I didn’t even know the names of the people whose day I was a part of. Something as big and personal as your wedding day, should never just be a number to your photographer.
I am the right photographer for you if:
- You want relaxed, fun photographs of your friends and family.
- You want your day documented honestly; with no posing besides your couple portraits.
- You’d like some romantic alone time on your big day, to enjoy taking some incredible fine art portraits.
- The creative arts hold a lot of value for you.
- There’s a CRAZY idea that you want to roll with!
- You want an adventure.
- You want to just forget about me and trust what I do.
- Spending quality time with your guests is a priority.
- You have a sense of humour.
In short, if all of the above sounds like you and you’re looking for a wedding photographer who documents your wedding day creatively and with little fuss, then I think we might get along like a house on fire and I would suggest that you get in touch!